Getting started
Photography has always been in my heart, it's a lifetime oppurtunity to people who loves taking pictures.
Equipment
I'm not really a professional photographer but i love MACRO and ZOOM lens.
I'm used to MACRO but not zoom and wide photography.
<--like the picture left of this writing.
Photography has always been in my heart, it's a lifetime oppurtunity to people who loves taking pictures.
Equipment
- I have 3 cameras 2 is a Canon DSLR and 1 Nikon DSLR,1 is Canon 550D and the other is Canon 7D. The Nikon is a D90
- I have 10 canon lens and 5 Nikon lens
- I have 2 Canon flash system
- I have 5 Canon L series lens and 5 EF-S lens
I'm not really a professional photographer but i love MACRO and ZOOM lens.
I'm used to MACRO but not zoom and wide photography.
<--like the picture left of this writing.
No comments:
Post a Comment